Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Back biting



Are you sitting comfortably? I’m not. See, I have this royal pain in the backside, as if a crown of thorns has been unceremoniously shoved up there by the king of all pains.

If it sounds like I’m talking out of my arse, I am. Unlike my anal passage, I’ll come clean. I have haemorrhoids, which is as difficult a word to spell as diarrhoea and, when you have one – you’d better pray you have the other. Otherwise, wiping yourself after relieving yourself is like reliving your most fierce, masochistic nightmare. My name is Kismet Hardy and I have piles. There I said it, I don’t feel better.

For some reason, no one wants to know. While the girls in the office think nothing of shoving their green lurgy in my face as a demand for sympathy or go to great lengths to point out the blood gushing out of their nether regions is justification for stealing my lunch – the moment I try to share my piles with them, they squeal, like little piggies, calling me a fat freak. Butt seriously, why should I keep this a secret? Have the afflicted no voice? Ooh, ooh, you have turnips on your rump, let’s poke you with a stick. Well, I’ve had enough.

The first time this happened to me, a matter of days after my 30th birthday, it was an incredibly lonely experience. Without any warning, a crack troop of these round helmeted Nazis armed with bayonets invaded my crack and started stab, stabbing with such ferocity, I woke up fearing the worst. I had been drugged. That innocent bag of crack I had ingested the night before was in fact rohypnol and I’d been gang raped by a team of vicious donkeys. But the truth was far worse. I was getting old. Piles is what old people get. Then they die, diseased and smelly. It was with this thought, a heavy heart and a heavier bucket of butt wad that I crawled to the chemist to seek emergency aid. But who should be there behind the counter but a sweet little 15-year-old girl, clad in a Muslim headdress, already eyeing this groaning, shuffling mass of humanity approaching her with much suspicion. There was no way I was going to tell her about the fungi sprouting out of my butthole so, instead I asked her if she had anything that soothed intense pain. She gave me a tube of Deep Heat. Back in the safe haven of the office toilet, expecting a cool rush of ecstasy up my rectum, I applied this serum. The scream that ensued was prolonged. The pigeons in Trafalgar Square fluttered their wings in fear and fled, never to return.

I’ve since discovered the joys of Anusol (and they say pharmacists have no sense of humour), in particular the suppository, which involves shoving a gloopy rocket up a passageway that up until now always read ‘exit’ and never ‘entrance’. I kind of like it. See, the male G-spot is an inch and a half up the back alley (precisely the reason why men enjoy spending so much time in the bog) and when the piles pilot explodes his Anusol missile up there – heaven hath no joy, let me assure you. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have piles, I say, you ought to try it anyway.

Funnily enough, none of the men I’ve passed this pearl of wisdom on to have shown the slightest inclination to partake in this experience. Some have even gone so far as to saying: who are you? Why are you in my house? Leave now or I’ll have no option other than to stab you in the head.

Men, I’ve discovered, have a problem with their buttocks. It is the hub of our sexual confusion, the abyss that should never be gazed into lest it gays back at us, the bent tunnel that leads straight to the gates of Sodom. Sod it, I say, if you’re not sure of your sexual workings, you probably are a bumhole engineer. Deal with it.

As a professional heterosexual who adores, worships and pervs shamelessly on women, I find this male fear of their own backsides fascinating. I blame you. Women are always going on about men’s bums. Ooh, he’s got such a cute bum, don’t you just want to bite it and squeeze it and take it shopping?

It’s a fact. Human beings are obsessed with fatty lumps of flesh. We love your breasts; you love our bums. But while you can utilise your breasts to gain power over us by bouncing them or revealing just enough to show you’re in charge, we know full well that butt cleavage will never be in fashion. We don’t like our bums or anyone else’s. When we see a babe with her big butt sticking out we think of Alpha Romeo convertibles. When guys ask if we have a match we say: yeah, your face and my arse.

My theory is this is why the piles keep striking – to punish me for not loving my bum. From now on, I will look up to my bottom. I shall no longer turn my back on my backside and leave it behind. Maybe then the piles will go away of their own accord but until then, the bottom line is, well, lined with turnips…

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Katy Newton said...

But you'll never love him as much as I do, Mirax.

Never.

Never.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Kismet!

It's one of the girlies from PP. My consultant always told me that 98% of the population (including me, actually) have piles. He went on to tell me that the other 2% were lying c*nts.

Really hope the b*ggers get better soon, otherwise a visit at Chelsea and West to meinen clinic might be due ;)

Take care,
x

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kismet
I suggest you buy a fibre drink such as fybogel and as a rule eat more fruit and veg.

I too suffer from piles but since cutting down on my chocolate consumption it has largely cleared up.

Although you are probably enjoying your current treatment a bit too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home